Introductions

Forums Welcome Introductions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cameron Smith 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I’m the President and CEO of Engenuics technologies. It’s an exciting time for the company as we grow the MPG program and push Engenuics out across North America. I look forward to meeting everyone I can, and I hope you find great value in what we offer. I’m always open to suggestions and welcome your constructive feedback. Thanks for your patience as the new website gets up and running properly.

Happy embedding!
    Jason

Jonno
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m Jon! I’ve been programming since I taught myself 6502 assembly on my C64 a loooong time ago. I graduated UVic in 2004 with a Bachelor of Computer Engineering degree after going to Camosun and then doing the bridge program. I met Jason in ’04 at my first career job and will be helping him run the UVic MPG program this year.

Although I started my career doing circuit design and programming, I’ve been doing strictly programming since 2007 – everything from low-level BSP code in assembly and device drivers to high-level application code with an RTOS. I look forward to ‘talking shop’ and getting excited about electronics and programming!

Cameron Smith
    Keymaster

Hello all,

I’m Cameron, I started with engenuics in october of 2014. I graduated Uvic in 2014 with a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering. Unlike Jon above I didn’t do the bridge program and did not get the hands on skills associated with it. This is why I am so happy to be a part of engenuics and MPG as it bridges the gap that universities leave out. I’m learning a lot working at engenuics and enjoying being able to share what I learn through our courses, MPG and our makerspace.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*** ENGENUICS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP PRODUCTS BETWEEN MAY 26 AND JUNE 26, 2017 ***